My passion to a photography started when I was a young kid. My father, a professional photographer, gave me the Pentax MZ-M camera and some old films. He taught me how to apply the artistic rules of composition and technical tricks to the pictures. My favourite picture topics are mostly abandoned places and any other places that can tell its story.
You can find my pictures on my Tumblr website, enjoy!
My adventure with level design started in early year 2000 when I discovered a way to build levels out of brushes in WorldCraft 1.6 and later I jumped to the Valve Hammer Editor 3.4. Here are some of my maps releases that are worth mentioning:
· MATSP1 - Satarship Bunker - Q1SP (Quaddicted - Level Info, Underworldfan's Review 13/20)
· MATSP2 - Best of Vize - Q1SP (Quaddicted - Level Info, Underworldfan's Review 14/20)
· MATDM1 - How The Gods Kill - Q1DM (Quake Wiki - Retro Quake Archive Review 8/10)
· MATDM2 - Body Count - Q1DM (Quake Wiki - Retro Quake Archive Review 9.5/10)
· MATDM3 - My Old Visions - Q1DM (Quake Wiki Archives - My Old Portfolio Website '03)
· MATDM4 - Stage of Radiation - Q1DM (Quake Wiki Archives - My Old Portfolio Website '03)
Quake 3 Arena was the first game that I've considered as a real pro game hobby. I've spent months playing Challenge Pro Mode Arena on LAN parties or in Internet Cafe's. My favourite maps were CPM1A, CPM3, Q3DM13, PRO-Q3DM6, ZTN3TOURNEY1 any some more. Calling it a "Pro Gaming" is a bit too big word but I definitely wasn't amateur!