Hi fellow designers and artists! Look what awesome and yaw-dropping scenes and portfolios I found!
- Vincent Mayeur - Environment Artist - Showcase scene from "Detached" game prototype [Vincent's Portfolio]
- Rex Mcnish - Environment Artist - "Environment Art" (Cry Engine 3 Scene) [Rex's Portfolio]
- Eric Martinella - Environment Artist - "Piano Room" (Unreal Engine 4 Scene) [Eric's Portfolio]
- Everett Gunther - Environment Artist - "Lighthouse Shore" (Unreal Engine 4 Scene) [Everett's Portfolio]
- ? - Environment Artist - "Emerald" (Unreal Engine 4 Scene) [Portfolio]
- Liam Tart - Environment Artist - "Sci-Fi Colony Bunk Room" (Unreal Engine 4 Scene) [Liam's Portfolio]
- Lenz Monath - Environment Artist - "Warrior Scene" (Unreal Engine 4 Scene) [Lenz's Portfolio]
On December 2nd Quake 3 will celebrate its 15th anniversary. Many people have a soft spot for this classic so instead of neglecting this anniversary we want to pay tribute to this amazing game. For that reason, we partnered up with Pixologic (Zbrush), Id Software, Hammerwatch and CGTextures to bring you MapCore's Quake 3 15th Anniversary Contest which will run from October 8th to December 3rd. Check out all the details here and be sure to sign up and spread the word!
More information about the contest can be found on MapCore website. Good luck for all the contestants, it's gonna be fun!
That's right guys, the deadline has passed and we've got exactly 11 good looking whitebox maps for you all. I must say that I'm very pleased by your efforts and your participation in this challenge. Because 11 maps is a very impressive number for a challenge without prizes. So a big applause for all participants!
As promised, we will now let the community vote on which map they like best. Voting will end on Monday 6 October.
Now check out the contest thread on MapCore and pick your best Whitebox level!